Following is a list of current and former
graduate students and their MS Projects and Ph.D.
- Kenneth D. Clark, The Numerical
Solution of Linear Time Varying Singular Systems
of Differential Equations by Difference
- William J. Terrell, Observability and
External Descriptions of Linear Time Varying
Singular Control Systems, 1990.
- Edward Moore, Constraint Preserving
Multistep Integrators for Differential Algebraic
- Wieslaw Marszalek, Analysis of
Partial Differential Algebraic Equations,
- Yangchun Zhong, Efficient Numerical
Solution of General Higher Index Differential
Algebraic Equations, 1997.
- Kevin D. Yeomans, Initialization Issues in General Differential
Algebraic Equation Integrators, 1997.
- Neil D. Biehn, Implicit Runge-Kutta Methods for Stiff and
State Constrained Optimal Control Problems, Operations Research
- Kirk G. Horton, Fault Detection and Model
Identification in Linear Systems,
Operations Research Program. 2001.
- Kimberly Drake, Analysis of Numerical Methods for Fault Diagnosis
and Model Identification in Linear Systems with Delays,, AMA, 2003.
- Anna Engelsone, Direct Transcription Methods in Optimal Control: Theory and Practice, Operations Research Program, 2006.
- Dongkyoung (Annie) Choe, Digital Signal Design for Fault Detection in Linear Continuous Dynamical Systems,
Operations Research Program, 2007.
- Ivan Andjelkovic, Auxiliary Signal Design for Fault Detection for Nonlinear Systems: Direct Approach, AMA, 2008
- Kelly Sweetingham, Auxiliary Signal Design for Fault Detection in Nonlinear Systems, AMA, 2008
- Irfan Okay, The Additional Dynamics of the Least Squares Completions of Linear Differential Algebraic Equations, MA, 2008.
- Martene Fair, Active Incipient Fault Detection With Multiple Simultaneous Faults, AMA, 2010.
- Karen Bobinyec, Observer Construction for Systems of Differential Algebraic Equations
using Completions, AMA, 2013.
- Karmethia Thompson, Solving Nonlinear Constrained Optimization Time
Delay Systems with a Direct Transcription Approach, AMA, 2014.
- Jason Scott, Fault Detection in Differential Algebraic Equations, AMA, 2015.
- Claire Digirolamo, Current Student AMA,
- Benjamin Hoyle, Numerical Algorithms in
Implicit Dynamics, 1985.
- Kevin D. Yeomans, Use of Orthogonal
Functions with Singular Systems, 1987.
- Nur Azlina Bt. Abd. Aziz, Weighted and
Unweighted Least Squares Problems and Methods for
Solving Them, 1987.
- Engku Abu Bakar, The Generalized
Inverse in Linear Programming, 1988.
- Li Wang, The numerical solution of
high index, nonlinear singular systems of
differential equations, 1990.
- David S. Torain II, A Catch-Rate Model
For Fisheries, 1995.
- Richard Hollenbeck, A Computational
Comparison of RADAU5 and Explicit Integration of
the Completion of Hessenberg DAE Systems,
- Melissa M Campolattaro, Control of a Thermal Reactor,
- Benjamin Hannas, Investigation of Active Failure Detection Algorithms,
- Karen Bobinyec, Fuel Desulfurization Modeling: Probabilities and Sulfur Adsorption, 2008.
- Lise Holte, Non-repeating Eigenvalues of Systems of Differential Algebraic
Equations and Their Completions, 2013.
- Somrita Chattopadhyay, Model Discrimination Using Bounded Error Estimation